Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

A new movie out



A New Movie Out
By:Kaylee
A new movie is out, come get your tickets before they are GONE! The movie is only at Hornby Cinema for now. It comes out next week. Ticket are $20  for 4 people. Every Saturday we have a special. $10 for 8 people. It’s called Hurricane Puddle. The movie is for kids to watch. I’ll tell you what it’s about. So a boy was on his phone just on his phone and before he went on his walk there was a hurricane, so that meant there were puddles everywhere. That’s all I’m going to share with you today. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.