Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

The magician


The magician

Hello my name is the magician. I do magic across the county. I have a good of magic show. I am a magician with an evil laugh  I am as wicked as a witch.

I am going to a magic competitions. It is  windy as a storm. I wear my best top hat my best coat and my best white t-shirt.  There were things floating in the air so that’s how I it was the competitions.After I was in the building. I sweat magic gorily because I was in the most popular competitions places you can do magic.

I was a bit scared of losing  because that would make my collection of  medals and I will have less of metals  


I have won every magic show I have been too.I have been to the fabulous magic show and the competition.

It was the big day it was the competition and many more.But this one was the weirdest one I have been to.

There was a pram in the air, a umbrella in the air, and much more in the air than you could imagine. I was just in time for my turn on the stage so I was nervous and stressed.I said to myself “I can do this and I won't give up”.

I was stressed and happy. The crowd was cheering for us “hip hip hura”. I was next on stage I was a bit nervous and happy the the person how call your name to go on stage he called my name. I felt like running but I said no to myself “no”.

What a great show I came first place. I was really excited that I  came first place because I  have never got 2nd place of 3rd place . It was the most beautiful thing ever because it was the most popular magic place ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.