Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Create your own Kayak WATL to create our own kayak that people mite buy in the future.

Create your own Kayak
Instructions

Step 1
Create your design
*Screenshot the finished image
Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 10.15.15 AM.png

Step 2
Describe your design
I.e. “I have chosen a blue Slalom K1 kayak with a blue base and a red outline. I have chosen to place 5 yellow stars at the front of my kayak and a large triangle at the back.”
(My Kayak design)I choose this design because I was trying to make it simple.It’s a two person kayak.


Step 3
Describe who would buy your design
I.e. “I believe this kayak would be liked by teachers who want to get into kayaking. The paintjob is simple, but still pretty cool looking.”
A person that who like simple stuff on there kayak.They could use it on a river.


Step 4
Share your screenshot and your descriptions on your blog.
With a Walt and Task description.
I.e.

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 3.51.47 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.