Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

The mudslide in Sierra leone

Week#45



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.


Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:
… as it came rushing towards us we…

The mudslide in Sierra leone

I was in my house just doing my normal thing when I was about to get my breakfast. I heard a noise from the top of the hill. I heard people screaming from outside. I went outside and I saw mud everywhere. I saw people suffocating in the mud. I was afraid that the mud was going to get in my nice and cozy home but the mud didn’t get in my cozy home. I just remembered that I had left my shiny, expensive car outside. I wanted to go out but I found a dead body on my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.